How do you manage your passwords today?
Do you need to…
- Reduce the number of calls to your service desk?
- Allow your users to reset their own passwords at any time?
- Provide user password reset facility at Windows or OWA login?
- Take control of user password resets when required?
- Unlock frozen passwords?
- Follow ITIL best practice?
- Strengthen password security?
- Lower help desk costs?
- Free help desk staff for more productive tasks?
- Allow users to maintain their AD details?
- Conform to Sarbanes Oxley, HIPPA, etc. service desk security directives?